General T & C
- You acknowledge and agree that 3D Printing Supplier .com.au (3D Printing Supplier Australia) will not be liable to you or any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for product liability, personal injury or negligence resulting from use of goods supplied to you, or on behalf of you.
- You agree to indemnify and hold 3D Printing Supplier .com.au (3D Printing Supplier Australia) harmless from and against any and all claims, loss or expense that may be incurred by 3D Printing Supplier .com.au (3D Printing Supplier Australia) which relate to or are incidental to the performance of its duties as described in these Terms and Conditions including all costs of defending itself against a claim by any other person and/or as a result of you taking any action or refraining from taking any action or instituting or defending any action or legal proceeding.
- 3D Printing Supplier .com.au (3D Printing Supplier Australia) reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without notice. Terms and Conditions published in this website will always be the latest and will override any prior Terms and Conditions provided in any other form.
3D Printing Supplier/3D Printing Supplier (“we”, ”us”, ”our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide to us in your dealings with us. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our services or requesting further services and/or information from us.
• We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our site.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfillment of your orders.
• Details we receive from credit reference and fraud detection agencies.
• Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and the resources that you access.
Please note that we DO NOT view or retain any credit card details on our system for your added protection.
We may collect information about your computer, including where relevant your IP address, operating system and browser type. This data is processed for the purposes of fraud prevention, for various administrative purposes and may also be used by us to promote certain offers and advertisements according to your general location.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies are text files which contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to operate, whereas others are aimed at enhancing and personalising your user experience.
The information gathered by cookies on our site(s) may be used in the following ways:
• To tailor advertisements or promotions you receive. For example, if you have looked at a specific type of edible product, we might use this information to personalise any subsequent advertisements you see. We may also personalise our service based on the type of computer system you use, together with the purchase pattern of other customers who may have looked at similar products to you.
We may also provide you with advertisements which may be customised using information such as the search terms you use on our site. For example, if you searched for a specific product or accessed our site via a specific banner ad or search word, we may present you with content and/or offers linked to that banner ad or searchword.
• We may use navigational information about where you go on our site to better understand how our site is used and to ensure that the product offerings that are presented to you are relevant.
• We do not use any data about where you go, or present you with advertisements outside of our site other than on sites which provide for such use in their respective privacy policies.
• We may collect information on how frequently you visit the site and the type of products and/or services that you view to enable us to measure the popularity of our sites and our product offerings.
Types of Cookie
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website, remembering how far you are through your pay as you go order, making sure that the 3D Printing Supplier.com.au website looks consistent or remembering what’s in your basket. Without these cookies, many of the basic functionalities of our website – the stuff you expect the site to enable you to do like filling in your shopping basket, we simply can’t provide.
Tip – these cookies make the basic functions of the website work.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and the pages that they don’t. This understanding enables 3D Printing Supplier to continually improve the experience we deliver to you (and other visitors like you) so that the site is easy to use and includes content that you find helpful (for instance, performance cookies indicated that users find reviews really helpful and so that gave us confidence that we should provide more reviews on each product page) These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor – so we can’t identify you individually.
All the information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. This information is only used to improve how the 3D Printing Supplier.com.au website works.
Tip – these cookies collect anonymous information on the pages visited.
These cookies allow the website to remember the choices you make as you browse the site (for instance, your login details to enable you to provide your comments in our new community forums). They provide more enhanced and personal features. The information they collect is anonymised and the usage only relates to www.3D Printing Supplier.com.au – they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites once you’ve departed 3D Printing Supplier.com.au
Tip – these cookies remember choices you have made to improve your website experience on www.3D Printing Supplier.com.au
Advertising or Targeting Cookies
These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you, and your interests (assumed by analysing your onsite browsing behaviour). They can also provide caps on the number of times you might see an advert – to hopefully stop them becoming annoying and repetitive. These cookies remember that you have visited 3D Printing Supplier.com.au, track what products you may have looked at, and this information may be shared with our advertising partners. If you see an advert from 3D Printing Supplier, once you have left our site and are browsing other sites on the internet, that magically seems to understand what previously interested you (you browsed a specific item on the site) then this is enabled by targeting cookies.
Tip – these cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant for you.
Please note that it is not a good idea to reject all cookies as this could prevent you from gaining full use of this site. To learn more about cookies click here, or to disable them click here.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• to provide you with goods and/or services that you have ordered
• to prevent and detect fraud, crime and money laundering
• to check your identity
• to trace and recover debts
• for credit and credit related services and to manage your accounts
• to update our records about you
• to make credit, fraud and identity checks on you (when applicable)
In addition, 3D Printing Supplier may use your Personal Information for research and statistical analysis to develop and improve our
products and services.
You will also have the opportunity to consent to us contacting you by post, email, phone, SMS or MMS from time to time occasionally about products and services which 3D Printing Supplier and carefully selected third parties believe may be of interest to you.
If you are an existing customer, we may also contact you by electronic means (email or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way please contact us via email. Alternatively, you can write to us at us c/o 3D Printing Supplier, PO BOX 459, Belmore, New South Wales, 2192. Please note that it may take up to 28 days for such changes to take effect.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of 3D Printing Supplier.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; and