- Printing Temperature:PLA: 195-230° C
- High strength, good toughness;
- Density is small, when printing larger volume model lighter, save money;
- Cost-effective, can be processed in wide range temperature;
- Diameter of 1.75mm , variations + /-0.01mm,roundness +/-0.05mm;
- 0.5 kg /plastic spool packaging;
- To be applied to a variety of 3D printer, Makerbot, UP plus, Mendel, Prusa, series, etc.
Differences between PLA and ABS:
- PLA is a crystal, ABS is an amorphous.
- When heated, the ABS slowly converts the gel liquid: it does not change state.
- PLA on the other hand is frozen water, just as a step from solid to liquid.
- ABS (does not require phase change) becomes more fluid and further filled with barrels.
- Because there is no phase change, ABS does not suck the heat of the nozzle.
- Part of the PLA, the risk of cooling the nozzle phase change, so that the risk of blocking more.
- 1 rolls x 0.5kg PLA Filament