- Full Color Intelligent touch screen for real-time previews of print status.
- Stable transmission – Most DLP printer use Raspberry Pi to implement offline printing which is unstable most of the times but with Photon system it is designed to support Offline printing.Plug-and-play, USB printing offer stable signal transmission.
- Photon slicer brings extraordinary user experience, It is superior in terms of slicing speed and operational experience. Ultimate Slice Speed.
- UV-LED designed with uniformity and durability: 25W UV light source sit inside stainless steel snoot, equipped with 80mm x 80mm heat sink, to offer uniform UV light for long serving time.
- 2K LCD Masking Screen 2560 x 1440(2K) HD masking LCD gives very fine printing details down to few micrometers.
- Inner air-purification system with activated carbon to filtrate bad smell and keep air clean.
|Printing size:||115mm x 65mm x 155mm (L x W x H)|
|Layer thickness:||25 ~ 100um (0.025 ~ 0.100mm)|
|Printable material:||405nm photosensitive resin|
|XY DPI:||47um (2560 x 1440)|
|Y - axis resolution:||1.25um (0.00125mm)|
|Printing speed:||10 ~ 20mm/h|
|Slice software:||ANYCUBIC Photon Slicer|
|Support file format :||STL|
|Operate System:||Windows / MAC|
|Working mode:||USB Memory|
|Technology:||LCD Shadow Masking|
|Light source:||UV-LED (wave length 405nm)|
|Display:||2.8 inch Color TFT Screen|
|SIZE & WEIGHT|
|Machine size:||220mm x 200mm x 400mm (L x W x H)|
|Package size:||290mm x 270mm x 535mm (L x W x H)|
|Twelve (12) months:||Warranty against manufacturing defects|
ANYCUBIC Photon UV-SLA Official 3D Printer
Touch Screen: Easy manipulation, real-time previews of printing status.
Unique Resin Vat: Easily adjust and replace the FEP film to save your cost of use.
Off-line Print: the ANYCUBIC Photon UV-SLA 3D Printer Supplier Australia supports offline print with built-in operational system, improve print stability.
Performance: Auto warning if UV resin runs out.
- 2K LCD Screen: 2560 x 1440 HD LCD, printing details down to few micrometers.
- Quick Slicing: Self-developed slicer software, quick to slice and easy to use.
- Easy Leveling: Lower the platform down to the screen; Feel the resistance when pulling the paper in-between; Tighten one screw; Leveling done.