- The 3D Pen for freehand drawing of 3D objects
- 0.6 mm Nozzle and Uses 1.75mm ABS/PLA Material
- Ergonomic design for optimum handling
- Adjustable output speed, Durability
- In many paint colors: filament is changed easily by pressing a button
- OLED indicator to check the operating temperature
- Input: AC 100V-240V
- Output: DC 5V 2A (Can Be Charged By Mobile Phone)
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.6mm
- Output Materials Type: Fused Deposition Modeling
- Molding Method: 3D Modeling
- Printing Area: Unlimited
- Sprinkle Speed: Adjustable
- Material: Plastic case cover
- Dimensions: 175 * 35 * 20 mm
- Operation prompt:“←”means output materials ,“→”means return of material,“L”means mode tuning
- High Temperature(high speed):210°
- Medium Temperature(medium speed):200°
- Low temperature(low speed):190°
1.Only the light gets green,then Output Materials starting.
2.Avoid touching the nib.
3.You need to cut off a section when you start or finish printing or the tube will be blocked.
4.You can cut off a section if the Output Materials does not go smoothly.
5.We will make a test before the shipping,so there may be some residues on the nib.
- 1 x 3D printing pen（Original Bapasco BP-04)
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x English User Manual
- 1 x 1.75mm PLA Filaments (Color Random)
- 1 x base