Creality’s Ender-3 V2 has long been one of our favorites when it comes to affordable FDM 3D printers.
Sure, it’s far from perfect. But at this lower price, it offers a decent print volume, is easy to assemble and improve, and can produce high-quality prints. Creality sets a new baseline for budget 3D printing. It’s the same old Ender-3 3D Printer experience, improved with current hardware that includes a 32-bit mainboard, silent stepper motor drivers, a much cleaner appearance and design, plus plenty of other, smaller, touches.
Creality Ender 3 V2 FDM 3D Printer
Updated mainboard with silent TMC2208 stepper drivers: Compared to the Ender 3 and Ender 3 pro, a V2 design that delivers users out-of-the-box experience and silence-oriented upgrades(quieter 3D printers).
A new screen with an updated easy to use interface
New Heating Element Enclosure.
Smart filament sensor and resume printing.
Easy filament feed function.
X and Y-Axis Belt Tension: quick and fast adjustment. and better to improve dimensional accuracy.
Y-Axis – 4040 Aluminium Extrusion: The Y-Axis has been replaced with a 4040 extrusion, the same as the Ender 3 Pro.
This gives greater stability to the Y-Axis over the original Creality Ender 3.
Nozzle and Toolbox, convenient and tidy.
– Creality Ender 3 and Ender 3 Pro 3d printer Now can be added with BLTouch (auto bed levelling) for easier bed Leveling.
– Printer does not include an SD card and card reader
SIMPLIFY3D® offers comprehensive guides on how to get started with all of the features and functionality of the software. Click here for more information.
Simplify3D refund policy
1) Customer will be asked to completely remove the software from all computers where it was installed. We cannot provide a refund until the software is uninstalled.
(Instructions for Customer: Make sure you have an active internet connection. Locate Simplify3D Software on your computer and click on UNINSTALL. Select YES when the uninstaller asks if you want to completely remove your license from that computer.)
2) Email your refund request to us. Include the order number and the email address linked to the Simplify3D License.
3) We will verify that the software has been deactivated and that the purchase date is within 30 days. We will then process the refund.