This is a resin with high physical strength, high hardness and high toughness similar to ABS filament. Experiments have shown that the 3D model produced by eSUN’s Hard-Tough Resin product, such as the carrier gear, can withstand high impact forces and other high-strength mechanical pressures. While using electric drills to test the toughness of the resin, there’s no breakage on the model even after a few drills. For the application field, the material needs to have extremely high stress and strain performance, and that’s why eSUN developed Hard-Tough Resin.
Hard-Tough Resin is a urethane acrylate photocurable resin suitable for LCD printers. To ensure the good quality and stability, eSUN is fully formulated with high quality imported raw materials with the following advantages:
- High impact strength;
- Higher shock resistance than normal resin;
- Rigid resin, excellent mechanical properties such as hardness, tensile and bending;
- High surface hardness and wear resistance.
Applicable wavelength: 395-405nm
Operating temperature: 18-35 ° C
Exposure time: 20-30s on the bottom layer, 8s on the normal layer
Pls adjust the setting until you get the best print performance.
(1) Before use:
Shake the liquid resin before use;
Clean the resin tank and the molding platform to keep the bottom of the resin tank in light transmission.
Pls wear gloves and stay in ventilated environment.
(2) When using:
Unscrew the cap and add it to the resin tank according to the equipment requirements;
Select the correct print parameters and settings for printing.
(3) After use:
After printing, please use the matching tools for post-processing, including blade, diagonal pliers, tweezers, containers, gloves; ethanol (≥95%), lactate or isopropyl alcohol cleaning solution; high pressure mercury lamp or LED lamp (launch peak is between 360-405 nm); oven.
(4) Post-processing steps:
A. Remove the printed model from the molding platform with a blade;
B, Submerge the model in the cleaning solution, rinsed or ultrasonically washed for 1 minute, then taken out and drained;
C. Submerge the model completely in distilled water, uniformly irradiated with high-pressure mercury lamp, LED lamp, or exposed to sunlight;
D, Place the model in an oven, set to heat at 50℃ for 20 minutes, and then naturally cooled to room temperature;
E. Proper processing, such as removing support, polishing, coloring, etc.
1. Seal at room temperature and protect from light to avoid high temperature or sunlight.
2, the recommended temperature is 18-35 ° C, a low temperature may affect the printing effect, the resin can be properly preheated before use (not more than 60 ° C).
3. If the resin pigment settles, it can be used after stirring or shaking.
4. To ensure the ideal performance of the curable material, it is necessary to control the intensity and time of the light source after curing, so it is recommended that:
(1) The intensity of mercury lamp or LED light source is 5-10mW/m2, and the duration is no more than 1 hour (self-regulation);
(2) The exposure time in the sun (summer) is around 1 hour;
(3) Proximity or long-term exposure under strong light sources such as high-power high-pressure mercury lamps is prohibited.
PS: Material properties will vary depending on the molding equipment, post-cure method and testing equipment. For safety information, please refer to the MSDS of this product. If you encounter any problems during use, please feel free to contact us.