Product Features: FLASHFORGE Inventor Desktop FDM 3D Printer Supplier Australia
- LESS WARPING ABS, More Successful and Accurate Output thanks to the fully enclosed design and built-in heat controlling sensor to stabilize print temperature especially for high-quality ABS prints.
- LESS STRINGING PLA, Smoother Curves on Finished Print because five cooling fans are activated automatically when temperature in the extruders and chamber reach to certain values.
- WIDE RANGE OF MATERIAL COMPATIBILITY, Proprietary Dual Extruder allows you to explore complex geometries, moving parts or experimental materials.
- LIVE PRINTING, Built-in Camera to observe your model prints in real time via the APP for monitoring print progress away from the printer.
- RESUME PRINTING greatly improves user experience and no more failed prints due to unexpected power outage.
- TOP QUALITY COMPONENTS, from outside in all major parts such as motors and power supply are from reknowned suppliers and all plastic parts are injection molded.
|Printing size:||230mm x 150mm x 160mm (L x W x H)|
|Layer thickness:||0.05mm - 0.4mm|
|Printable material:||PLA, ABS, TPU, HIPS, etc.|
|XY Precision:||+/- 0.011mm|
|Z Precision:||+/- 0.0025mm|
|Printing speed:||40 ~ 150mm/s|
|Slice software:||Proprietary FlashPrint|
|Support file format :||STL, OBJ, 3MF, FFP; Output: .g/.gx|
|Operate System:||Windows / Mac / Linux|
|Working mode:||Wi-fi, USB Cable, SD Card|
|Power supply:||100V - 240V, 4.5A - 2.5A|
|Operating environment:||Temp:8 - 40℃, Humidity: 20 - 50%|
|Color:||White & Blue|
|Structure:||Fully enclosed (Plastic & Alloy)|
|Maximum nozzle temperature:||recommended 230℃|
|Maximum hotbed temperature:||up to 120℃|
|Print bed type:||Aluminum heated bed|
|SIZE & WEIGHT|
|Machine size:||485mm x 344mm x 402mm (L x W x H)|
|Package size:||560mm x 420mm x 530mm (L x W x H)|
|Six (6) months||Warranty for defective parts against manufacturing|
Live printing Observes your model in real time
It’s not easy to observe a model which requires 30 hours or more of printing – you won’t know how the FLASHFORGE Inventor Desktop FDM 3D Printer
printing is going. Now you can use the built-in camera and the APP to monitor the printing progress when you’re away from the printer.
Resume printing from power failure No longer afraid of unexpected power outages
Resuming printing from power failure function greatly improves user experience. No more failed prints due to unexpected power outage-resume
printing right after you turn on the machine.