Product Features: FLASHFORGE Inventor Desktop FDM 3D Printer Supplier Australia
- LESS WARPING ABS, More Successful and Accurate Output thanks to the fully enclosed design and built-in heat controlling sensor to stabilize print temperature especially for high-quality ABS prints.
- LESS STRINGING PLA, Smoother Curves on Finished Print because five cooling fans are activated automatically when temperature in the extruders and chamber reach to certain values.
- WIDE RANGE OF MATERIAL COMPATIBILITY, Proprietary Dual Extruder allows you to explore complex geometries, moving parts or experimental materials.
- LIVE PRINTING, Built-in Camera to observe your model prints in real time via the APP for monitoring print progress away from the printer.
- RESUME PRINTING greatly improves user experience and no more failed prints due to unexpected power outage.
- TOP QUALITY COMPONENTS, from outside in all major parts such as motors and power supply are from reknowned suppliers and all plastic parts are injection molded.
|Printing size:||230mm x 150mm x 160mm (L x W x H)|
|Layer thickness:||0.05mm - 0.4mm|
|Printable material:||PLA, ABS, TPU, HIPS, etc.|
|XY Precision:||+/- 0.011mm|
|Z Precision:||+/- 0.0025mm|
|Printing speed:||40 ~ 150mm/s|
|Slice software:||Proprietary FlashPrint|
|Support file format :||STL, OBJ, 3MF, FFP; Output: .g/.gx|
|Operate System:||Windows / Mac / Linux|
|Working mode:||Wi-fi, USB Cable, SD Card|
|Power supply:||100V - 240V, 4.5A - 2.5A|
|Operating environment:||Temp:8 - 40℃, Humidity: 20 - 50%|
|Color:||White & Blue|
|Structure:||Fully enclosed (Plastic & Alloy)|
|Maximum nozzle temperature:||recommended 230℃|
|Maximum hotbed temperature:||up to 120℃|
|Print bed type:||Aluminum heated bed|
|SIZE & WEIGHT|
|Machine size:||485mm x 344mm x 402mm (L x W x H)|
|Package size:||560mm x 420mm x 530mm (L x W x H)|
|Six (6) months||Warranty for defective parts against manufacturing|
Less warpping ABS. More successful and accurate output.
Temperature is very important for ABS filament printing. Inventor features a closable door and removable top lid to keep out dust and foreign particles,
meanwhile eliminates exterior temperature interference. The built-in heat-controlling sensor activates fans automatically to stabilize the
printing temperature for high•quality FLASHFORGE Inventor Desktop FDM 3D Printer.
Less stringing PLA. Smoother curves on finished prints.
Extruded PLA filament need to be cooled down quickly to reduce stringing, strands of plastic on places where the 3D printer shouldn’t print,
and yield out prints with smoother curves. Five cooling fans will be activated automatically when the temperature in the extruders and
chamber reach to certain values. This enables you to end up with great PLA prints.
Not only ABS and PLA, but also a wide range of materials.
Inventor comes with proprietary dual extruder and it have both insulation and cooling function . It allows you to print the main part with ABS
filament and the support structures with dissolvable filament which can be melt in lemon bathe. And this gives you solid infill for delicate
overhangs and objects with internal moving parts. Also it can be tuned to print with a wide range of experimental materials such as
Flex, and composite materials such as woodFill.
Live printing Observes your model in real time
It’s not easy to observe a model which requires 30 hours or more of printing – you won’t know how the FLASHFORGE Inventor Desktop FDM 3D Printer
printing is going. Now you can use the built-in camera and the APP to monitor the printing progress when you’re away from the printer.
Resume printing from power failure No longer afraid of unexpected power outages
Resuming printing from power failure function greatly improves user experience. No more failed prints due to unexpected power outage-resume
printing right after you turn on the machine.