Smooth and clean surface
Easy to build. It requires manual set up, however this makes it possible to accurately calibrate the device for your intended use thus achieving optimum results for your particular task.
The kit includes all the necessary components and a step-by-step assembly guide, enabling you to set it up in less than an hour.
It uses 2 lasers projected over an object to capture the geometry and texture as it rotates on a turntable.
This 3D scanner belongs to the desktop 3D scanners and can not be compared to the industrial grade scanner. It is therefore not suitable for complex irregular objects.
Precision: +/- 0.5 mm
Scanning time (configurable): 2-8 min
Steps per rotation: 1600 max
Scan volume: 203mm x 203 mm
Possible objects to scan:
1. The object space volume is greater than 5×5 cm (space diameter and height)
2. The object space volume is less than 20.3×20.3 cm
3. The weight of the object is less than 3 kg
4. The object is stable
5. Opaque objects
Difficult to scan objects:
1. Volume less than 5×5 cm
2. Transparent objects (glass, plastic, etc.)
3. Luminous or strong reflective objects
4. Very dark targets and surface blurred objects
Objects which are NOT possible to scan:
1.Volume is greater than 20.3×20.3 cm
2.Weight greater than 3 kg