Product Features: FLASHFORGE HUNTER Desktop DLP-Resin 3D Printer Supplier Australia
- LIGHT ENGINE with Light Intensity Control, a proprietary light engine with FHD 1080p resolution and 50,000 hours life span.
- LINEAR MOTION GUIDE ACTUATOR, an industrial grade enables an high accuracy to achieve smoother print surface.
- ALUMINUM RESIN VAT, durable material for zero maintenance and long service life of FEP VAT film easily replace with minimal cost.
- BUILD PLATE was designed to be durable, easy to use with no calibration needed thus providing faster print speed and post-process.
- CONNECTIVITY with multiple connections for the operator to transfer job files to the printer with ease.
- TOUCH SCREEN display with simple and intuitive user interface.
- ADVANCED MAINBOARD DESIGN, dual-core 800Mhz ARM processsor ensures high-performance and better user experience.
- LIGHT INTENSITY UNIFORMITY, ensures evenly distributed luminous intensity for the projection.
- JEWELRY SUPPORT MODE, catered for jewelry and accessories with advanced settings for more flexible support structures.
- GRAY COMPENSATION ALGORITHM, enables smoother model surface by reducing stair-stepping.
|Printing size:||120mm x 67.5mm x 150mm (L x W x H)|
|Layer thickness:||0.025mm - 0.05mm|
|Printable material:||Photopolymer Resin|
|Positioning accuracy:||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|X-Y axis resolution:||62.5 um (0.0625mm)|
|Printing accuracy:||+/- 0.05mm|
|Slice software:||Proprietary FlashDLPrint|
|Support file format :||Input: 3MF/STL/OBJ/FPP/FDP/SLC, Output: SVGX|
|Operate System:||Windows / Mac / Linux|
|Working mode:||Wi-fi, USB Cable, SD Card|
|Power supply:||Input: 100V-240VAC, 47-63Hz Power: 65W|
|Operating environment:||Temp:8 - 40℃, Humidity: 20 - 50%|
|Color:||Mainbody (Silver & Black), Cover (Orange translucent)|
|Print bed type:||Aluminum with FEP VAT film|
|Display:||3.5” color IPS Touch Screen.|
|SIZE & WEIGHT|
|Machine size:||500mm x 400mm x 450mm (L x W x H)|
|Twelve (12) Months||Warranty for defective parts against manufacturing|
FLASHFORGE HUNTER Desktop DLP-Resin 3D Printer
Build Volume: 4.72″ x 2.66″ x 5.91″ (120 x 67.5 x 150mm)
Pixel Size X, Y: 0.0025″ (62.5pm)
Layer Resolution: 0.001070.0020″ (25 / 50pm)
Light Source: 405nm LED
File Input: STL
Machine Size: 14.17″ x 12.20″ x 22.24″ (360 x 310 x 565mm)
Weight: 17.8kg (39.241bs)
Power: 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 1A
Connectivity: USB Stick / USB Cable / WIFI
Self-developed proprietary light engine with FHD 1080p resolution and 50,000 hours life span.
LIGHT INTENSITY CONTROL
The unique closed-loop feedback light intensity control system ensures sustained and stable LED intensity,
enabling stronger stability and finer print details.
LINEAR MOTION GUIDE ACTUATOR
Industrial Z axis LM guide actuator module enables an accuracy of micron, achieving smoother printing surface.
ALUMINIUM RESIN VAT
FEP VAT FILM
LONG SERVICE LIFE EASY REPLACEMENT
Easily dismount resin vat for the change of material to ensure little material waste.
Durable aluminium resin vat requires no maintenance. The long service life FEP vat film
can be easily replaced and thus low acquisition cost.
ADVANCED MAINBOARD DESIGN
Advanced architecture mainboard and self-developed proprietary light engine work together perfectly. Dual-core 800MHZ
ARM processor ensures high-performance and better user experience.
The mainboard is designed and made in 10-layer high precision board, safeguarding EMC,
the integrity and the stability of the projection signal.
LIGHT INTENSITY UNIFORMITY
Light engine with calibrated luminous intensity uniformity ensures evenly distributed luminous intensity for the projection.
Gray Compensation Algorithm
Gray compensation algorithm enables smoother model surface.