ABS Filament Features
- It is compatible with most types of FDM (fused deposition modeling) 3D Printers. You must have a heated bed to print with ABS because ABS plastic will contract when cooled leading to warped parts.
- ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) is a commonly used 3D printer material. Best used for making durable parts that need to withstand higher temperatures.
- Brand Name: SUNLU
- Diameter: 1.75mm
- Tolerance: +/-0.02mm
- Print speed: 50mm -100mm/s
- Colours: 3 colors
- Recommend print Temperature: 220-240 degree C
- Net weight: 1kg
- Gross weight: 1.3kg
- Length: 335 meters
- Certification: RoHS , Reach
3D Printer Filament Storage Tip:
We recommended storing filament in a sealed plastic bag or box after each print (a large ziplock or Tupperware works well) as it is susceptible to absorbing moisture.