3D Printing Supplier After-Sales Policy
3D Printing Supplier Australia provides the customers with a 12-month limited warranty for all of the printers we carry. The warranty period starts from the delivery date of the printer to the customer.
3D Printing Supplier Australia will provide free replacement parts if the printer or equipment is damaged due to quality control issues or if it fails to function without any user-related modifications/interventions.
If you want to open a warranty and tech support ticket, you may head on over to our Live-chat or you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Warranty ticket: *Order Number*”. The e-mail must contain the following before 3DPSA can process the warranty ticket:
- Valid proof of purchase
Order Number from 3DPSA
- Buyer must provide documentation of the problem
• Buyer must provide the Serial Number of the Printer
• Buyer must provide photo and video evidence of the problem (This will be verified by our tech support team via a video call)
Replacement and Warranty Services will not be provided when
- The order already exceeded the effective warranty period;
- If the customer fails to provide the serial number and proof of the said problem;
- There is no proof that the printer in question was bought from 3DPSA;
- If the product was found to have no defects after all tests are conducted by our tech support personnel;
- If the printer was damaged due to misuse (accidental, intentional, lack of knowledge on operating the printer) or by modification of the product (hardware and firmware), exposure to any foreign matter which caused the printer to fail, or improper installation or operation;
- If the printer was damaged because of the wrong voltage setting
- If the damaged part was caused by an external and uncontrollable factor such as power surge and natural disasters;
The following parts only have 3 months warranty period:
– Nozzle, heater block, heatbreak, Nozzle heatsink, PTFE tube, Fans, Heater cartridge, thermistor, LCD screens for resin printer (1000 print hours for the 2K colour LCD screens and 2000 print hours for the Monochrome Screens)
*Any physical damages to the screens by misuse, resin spills, will NOT be covered under warranty.
- If the said parts were damaged after the warranty expires, you need to purchase the replacement part
The following parts have a 12 months warranty period:
- Motherboard, LCD display, heated bed, aluminium extrusions (if damaged or dented) and power supply (provided it was not damaged due to incorrect voltage setting)
- Warranty Technical support is included in the printer purchase, you may purchase additional hours if needed
Return and Refund Service
The customer can file for a return/refund service if:
– The customer has received a faulty product right out of the box. The customer must inform 3DPSA within 7 working days after it was delivered
– If the printer does not arrive within 21 days after the delivery date, 3DPSA will send out a replacement or the customer can file a refund for the lost printer.
– We do not offer return and refunds for change of minds after the printer has already been used, if the goods have been received and you simply changed your mind, under Australian consumer law you are not entitled to a refund.
– For returns, the printer must be packed with the original packaging of the printer.
– If the customer placed an order and wishes to cancel providing the goods has not been shipped, a refund can be provided immediately.
– If the goods has been shipped out and the customer wishes to cancel the order, the customer will need to ship the goods back to us at the customer’s cost.
– If any goods arrive damaged, please contact our Support Team by emailing email@example.com as soon as possible. 3DPSA will arrange to have the damaged goods collected and either arrange for a replacement of the goods or refund the price to you.
For more information on Australian Consumer Law, refer to Consumer Guarantees